Monday, 25 June 2012

Kitty Layout



Some close ups of the hand made paper flowers using 
Spellbinders Donna Salazar Die Cuts
(Bitty Blossoms and Rose Creations)

The background was fashioned from Coredinations cardstock
 I scalloped the edges and added some dry embossing. I then spritzed the card
with water and used a sanding block to distress the dry embossing and edges.
Wetting the card makes the distressing more intense.
I then used a glue pen around the edges and added some glitter.

Kaisercraft Dancing Jewel papers were used as well as Fabscraps Heritage papers.
All the edges were distressed with a Heidi Swapp edge distresser and 
inked with Stampin' Up! Close to Cocoa ink.

The handmade flowers were made using Bazzill cardstock.
A glue pen was used to randomly add glitter to the petals.

To add some interest I added buttons from my stash where
small buds might be present in the flower bunch.

All chipboard is Dusty Attic.
Designs are Baroque Frame Set and Cameo Ribbon Slides.

The Cameo Ribbon Slide was painted with Kaisercraft paint.
I used a glue pen around the edges and added gliter.

Baroque Frames were coloured with inks (Plum and Pink colours).
Glitter was added randomly using a glue pen.
I cut one of the Baroque Frames into 3 pieces with a craft knife
and used the pieces as a photo corner and further embellishments.

I added Melissa Frances Cotton Lace
along with pink chiffon and burgundy ribbon from my own stash.

Stampin' Up! products used include:
Close to Cocoa, Perfect Plum and White ink
and a Filligree silver brad.

Kaisercraft pearls were used along the end of the Baroque Frame.

The K was embossed using silver embossing powder.

Design Elements Inspired by:

1 comment:

  1. Vicki your layout is just so beautiful . I love the colours , your layers , flowers and most of all your beautifull cat xx